Friday, February 25, 2011

These Are my Obsessions (Vol. 2)

Alrighty then, I am here again to speak of my obsessions. Ready? Let's go!
-Numero uno.... I love, love, love these shoes. I got them for $6 at Khols, and I hate Khols. But these caught my eye. I have literally wore them EVERYWHERE!!! Yes, I was in Peir 1.

- This picture was taken in Orlando at nationals. And let me just tell you I show everyone this. And it is obviously the background on my phone!! Love this guy. I have a major crush on him. (I think I talked to my mom into going to Raleigh in June to see Katy Perry!! :D)
OHEMGEE isn't he dreamyyyy???? I think I may be in love. ♥

- Gleeeeeeee!!!!! I love glee so so so so so much. And let me just tell you when Sam Evans sang Baby (you can here that and watch this cutie perform it here!)
-Fancy water. Is it just me or does evian and fiji water taste better???
-Charleston!!! I'm going tomorrow!! woot woot!!!
-Scott Myrick. Yes I know I am kinda creepy BUT you would also be obsessed if he was your friend on facebook and traveling around the world and posting the coolest pictures ever!  So yeah, don't judge!!
-My Birthday. It's coming!!!!!!!!!!! Yes in a month but I love birthdays!!!! And I already have a list :)

Okay so this is my first post with pictures AND a link. Phew, I deserve a prize.
Anyway, I think I might make this a weekly thing, so what were your obsessions this week and why do you love it so much??
Love and Rockets.
Jillian

P.S. I am still getting use to this blog thing. My ipod and blackberry fixed my spelling mistakes, capitalize my I's, put the ' thingy in dont't, won't, couldn't, etc. So bear with me :)

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in Charleston - I'm jealous, I bet it's going to be GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Charleston!! I love that you posted pictures!! Love reading your blog, Keep it up!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, little girls clothing is on the top of my list right now. I am currently spring/summer shopping for Kennedy and Bristol and I am loving all the gorgeous stuff out there :) Have fun and be careful in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SCOTTTTT is my obsession.
    dont forget house on monday (:
    annnnd im a tad bit obsessed with charleston tooo. [James Island to be exact]

    ReplyDelete