Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Oh Lifetime and Your Movies....

     As I was watching Regis and Kelly yesterday morning, Hayden Panitteire was on their talking about her new tv movie. "Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy". Now I am not one for Lifetime movies.... I watched the Natalie Halloway movie they made the one about the pregnancy pack but I remember hearing something about this story in 2007 and was not surprised at all that Lifetime would jump on the chance to make a movie.
      In case you have not heard of Amanda Knox, she is from Seattle and when she is 21 went to study abroad in Italy. When she went she had no idea she would not be coming back for over 26 years. She was charged with killing her roommate and the prosecutor is now trying to get her life in prison.
Okay well I am watching this lifetime movie as I type (just because I think Hayden Panitteire is fabulous) and I am not one on scary. freaky, thriller movies. I will let you know what I think as soon as the movie is over.
Okay so I promise I did not want this to be all depressing but I find it interesting how young people just throw their life away, stupid people annoy me.
     Okay so on a better note this weather??? Ohmygosh it is fantasticcc!!! I hope it stays this way because it is spoiling me! And my weekend was great because I could wear capris and not freeze to death!
I also just finished a book yesterday that I think was a pretty good read. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin was nothing like I expected. Not in a bad way, but its good and a movie is coming out in May soooo that made me want to read it more!!! I just started the second book, keep you posted on that also.

So how was your weekend? Did the weather make it better? And any good books read or movies seen lately?? I am a sucker for a good book :)

Enoy your Tuesday!
Love and Rockets.
Jillian

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the book, I can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete