Saturday, February 19, 2011

These are my Obsessions (Vol. 1)

Okay okay so I may have taken Usher's song "These Are My Confessions (Part 1)" and tweaked it a little for my title. Oh well, at least I can credit myself a few creative points. So the reason for this post is to let you all know what my obsessions for the past week have been. As you all know, when I like something, I LOVE it and become slightly obsessed with it. Is that weird? Didn't think so. Okay here we go.
-Express finish nail polish. Seriously nobody has time to sit and wait for dry nails. ESPECIALLY me.
-My workout playlist I just created. Do I hear a Grammy nomination for best workout playlist of the decade? cue the applause.
-Lady Gaga's new song. This girl is brilliant. I mean she knows her stuff. I read the bio (Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga) and watched numerous interviews. She truly loves her fans and to say she writes ALL of her songs and decides her outfits and meaning behind them, I admire her. Artist are getting sloppy nowadays and she reminds us that their is still hope for REAL artist. Anyway anybody's song who is itunes #1 the day before its released. impressive.
-Nude Lip Stick. Thank you Gaga for creating the perfect color.
-JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!! ahhhhh I have the fever, the Biebs is fantastic. another true artist! and he is another true artist. I am defiantly a Belieber.
-Scott Myrick. My friend who I have danced with and competed against at nationals is FAMOUS!!!!! He is currently on tour with Katy Perry. They are in Portugal. And he put some pictures on his facebook. One was of a HUGE peacock. No lie, I wanna go to Portugal now. Plus he a cutie :) yay Scott!
-Glee does the Justin Bieber Experiance. Justin Bieber + Glee+ Sam Evans =EEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!

Alrighty so that concludes my list.... for now. And I will leave you with the brilliant words of Lady Gaga :
"Don't be a drag, just be a Queen." 

Love and Rockets.
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment