Friday, February 18, 2011

Sunny With A High of 75

Ahhhh I am blogging. I had a blog created but forgot all my info on how to get into it and so here I am on a NEW blog. Okay now this blog is just going to be a jumble of what I think about, which is anything from books, movies, tv shows, music, Justin Bieber, etc. Nothing really special but I hope it will at least be entertaining for you! And maybe you will understand what goes on in my head sometimes! By the way, the title of this post is a fantstic song by one of my favorite bands relient k, you should check it out! ;)Well this post is short because a) I am starving and need to go find some food and b) this was spur of the moment and I honestly don't have much to say this go round. So I will try my best to blog as much as possible! Hope you enjoyy :)

Love and Rockets.
Jillian

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are blogging! I can't wait to read all your pretty little thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I am so glad you got a blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogging!! XoXo

    ReplyDelete