Monday, February 28, 2011

Nice Diana.

It is always a relaxing experience to get out of town and go somewhere different, and a day trip to Charleston, SC Saturday was no exception!! Even a cute runner noticed Kristen's mini Diana hanging from her neck!!



 It was a great time, we had fantastic food (obviously!) and we had more then a few laughs!! I took my camera with me, but when I turned it on and noticed the battery was low I grabbed my moms. With my luck they both ended up dying so I decided I would just pose for them instead. But for the time being, here's the ones I managed to take!












This is a major TFM. (total frat move) You can see his knees AND he is wearing a polo and sperrys :)



Just fixing my Band-aid.





 On this day trip I learned a few things.
         1) Charleston is becoming a major college town. College people every wear. And a lot of hot guys in khakis and polos!!! Charleston is also TFM.
        2) I could not live in Charleston. Love it to death, but tourist annoy me. Please lady with fanny pack and map find a designated area to find out where you are located if you are lost, not in the middle of the sidewalk. geez.
        3) I still know the words to every hit Usher had during the "Confessions" era and I can rap them stupendously.


                                                       
Love and Rockets.
Jillian

If you are curious about TFM, its a website that the Greek community created and they post things that they did that make them frat. You can check out the sight here here. I warn you some of the post are a little crazy!!

2 comments:

  1. Charleston Air...Charleston Air!! Man that pic of me and you makes me look short...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the TFM comment had me laughing!! Looks like ya'll had a great time... and I agree with you, as much as I love Charleston I couldn't live down there. Jonathan and I were talking about it a couple of weeks ago when we went - it's not that I wouldn't WANT to live there, I just don't think I'd appreciate it as much if I could go to eat at AW Shucks every Friday night!

    ReplyDelete