Monday, May 16, 2011

He's My Latest Accessory

I am in dance competition mode. After spending 12 hours around the chaos that is the dance world, I have had the songs and moves stuck in my head. I also came to the conclusion that I miss performing. A lot. Not the practicing aspect of dance but the getting dressed up and dancing for a crowd. Ah. That is my sob story.
I also re-fell in love with Accessory by Jordyn Taylor. I love this song so much!
He’s like my ChloĆ© shoes
Betsey bag
Oh he’s cute
He’s like my Marc Jacobs chain
Prada shades

What’s his name?
iTunes has this song, for all you people who share my love for this song! Here's the catch... This song is from Confessions of a Shopaholic (great movie,right?) anyway... you can only get it if you buy the whole cd. Every song on the soundtrack is Album Only and only one song has a single. Grr. 

I didn't just go to Spartanburg this weekend, Saturday I went to a Braves game!! It was so much fun, and I had the perfect excuse to wear my cute Braves hat :)
Turner Field
Katie and I

Homer

Our Seats

I am happy to say they won! I don't want to toot my on horn but I think I'm their lucky charm... :)
I hope your weekend was just as fabulous as mine ♥

Love and Rockets.
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment