Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th.

I have been trying to Blog all day but something has been wrong with blogger! Was that just me or did anyone else have problems? Anyways, in  preparation for my little trip to the ATL tomorrow I have been getting a FANTASTIC playlist of song together! I am so proud of them I am going to share them with you!

I have this list on my itouch of stuff I want for my Wedding and that includes songs to dance too and I will have these two songs played: (I also want to have Marry You by Glee!)
1. Our Song by Ron Pope
2. Perfect for me by Ron Pope
(Love me some Ron Pope ♥)

3. Little Too Much by Natasha Bedingfield
This song is on the Something Borrowed trailer, and I really really want to see that movie and it doesn't hurt I am a sucker for her music!

4. American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
This song is just super catchy.

5. Turning Tables by ADELE
6. Set Fire to Rain by ADELE
ADELE's newest cd is brilliant, every song is great and I just fell in love with these two songs. She has a super powerful voice!

7: Lemonade Mouth
The whole cd!! I am obsessed with this movie and cd. and I have a MAJOR crush on the little cutie who played Scott
Nick Roux ♥

8. Not your Birthday by Allstar Weekend
I could seriously jam out to this all day long!

I am hoping with this playlist of songs (plus a few others I left out) and my books and Kindle I should be set for a long round trip to Atlanta! I am super pumped about the game and I already have a super cute outfit planned! Anyway, I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend and that your Friday the 13th was anything but unlucky! :)

Love and Rockets.
Jillian ♥



1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Atlanta!! Nice playlist...love me some Adele :)

    ReplyDelete