Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Boots Botanics Conditioning Clay Mask

 I wash my face daily, and never expose it to the sun with out SOMETHING with SPF on it, whether it be moisturizer, foundation or straight sunscreen. I do not spend a ton of money on face products I have never used before because I am the one when it works on everyone else, it doesn't work on me. So when my cousin Barbara told me about this face mask at Target I was interested... but then I went and saw it was $8.99 and the bottle was not a big as I expected....
Well, here it is... I did not buy it when I went the first time and saw it. I came home and started reading the reviews. I figured if THAT many people had great results, there is a good chance it would work for me! I caved! and..... I loved it!!!!! the Pros defiantly out weigh the cons in this battle. 

Pros:

No strong smell. Some mask give me a headache from the smell it puts off but this had a small scent if any!

It was easy to clean off. It was not thick and clumpy and I didn't have to scrub my face to get it off. I hate the masks I have to scrub off, because my nice clean and fresh face, turns red and blotchy from the rubbing. Not and attractive look for me.

You can see it working! you can actually see it pulling the dirt and oil off of your face! I was so impressed I had to go show my mom and brother, I am sure Quincy slept better that night for knowing my mask was doing its job!

It dries fast!

Con:

It dries fast! I know that was a pro but it almost dries too fast! My forehead was dry before I finished applying to the rest of my face! 

That is my only con so unless you have a problem with a fast drying mask I would defiantly invest in this! You don't use that much at a time, so it is not something you have to buy weekly or even monthly! If you do buy it just make sure you shake it up! It will be super watery and gross if you don't shake it up! It totally defeats the purpose if it is watery! 

Love and Rockets.
Jillian


2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try this. I love a good face mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you love it! Seriously, that bottle will last you awhile!

    ReplyDelete