Monday, May 9, 2011

Croakies.

   Hello blog world! I have not blog in FOREVER!!! We can just say I gave it up for Lent :) Anyways, I have picked back up on it and decided I am going to try this again!
   I have been having bloggers block.... you know, I didn't know what to blog about. So, I have made the executive decision to blog whatever. Some post will be short, some will be long, some will have pictures, some diagrams and some of them will include a rant or two. 
  Okay... My first "take two" post. My new obsession.... Croakies. I love these things. I found adorable Lilly Pulitzer croakies, (see above) but obviously nowhere on the East Coast has them! Whatttt? I am going to the Braves game this Saturday and was on a mission to find me some cute croakies to wear. Well..... I found some... In my mom's glovebox. She got them last year at the beach and I decided they would do until Lilly decided to up their production of croakies :)

      First, you take a croakie...
Like this one my mom had...


Then you add the greastest thing ever..... Rhinestones!

And E6000....
Anddddd you get.... drumroll pleaseeee......
Croakies by Jillian!


I just went with every other palm tree... you know keeping it classy. 

I am pleased because now I have something cute to wear with my shades and nobody else will have them :) Hope you had a FABULOUSSS Monday!

Love and Rockets.
Jillian

P.S. Lady Gaga surprised everyone and released her 3rd single from born this way! No great video on youtube of it but iTunes has it and it is fantastic! Its a different sound then Judas and Born This Way! Enjoy it!










No comments:

Post a Comment